Willow Brook Has a Limited Reopening on MAy 23.
With an eye towards safety and the health of our congregation, Willow Brook Church will be open for worship on May 23 by invitation only. We encourage those who have not received an invitation to attend to join us for our online worship service.
Protocol for Attendance:
- Temperatures will be checked before entering
- Mask must be worn (if you do not have one the church has a small supply and will provide one)
- Wash hands frequently (hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building)
- Wearing of glasses is encouraged but not required (this is safety glasses or prescription glasses - contacts offer no protection)
- No physical contact with others who are not of the same household (no handshakes, hugs, etc.)
- No food for consumption or sharing on premises
- Bring your own water bottle as drinking fountains will be closed
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines (seven feet apart, seating in the sanctuary will be every-other-pew).
- All minors must sit with their family.
- The church will only be utilized up to 50% of the sanctuary’s capacity when in full use (roughly 80-85 individuals).
- All attendees are encouraged to use the restrooms at their own home before arriving and limit the use of the church’s restrooms for necessities
- The church will be cleaned/sanitized between services
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, you must stay home!
Here are some common-sense steps that you can take to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Not touching your face.
- Staying home if you feel sick.
- Covering your coughs and sneezes.
- Staying away from others who are ill.
A Worldwide Church Family
The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a mainstream Protestant church wit
h approximately 19 million members worldwide, including more than one million members in North America. The Adventist Church operates 173 hospitals and sanitariums and more than 7,500 schools around the world. The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) works within communities in more than 130 countries to provide community development and disaster relief.