Willow Brook is Open for Onsite and Online Worship
The Willow Brook Church welcomes you to join us for our on site and online worship service this Sabbath. You can join us for worship on YouTube by clicking on our media tab above or come and join us live and in person.
COVID ProtocolS for Attendance:
Willow Brook's COVID protocol will, at this time, follow government laws and recommendations.
All minors should sit with their household unit and stay with parents or guardians while on the church’s property.
- Congregational singing will be held at the end of the worship service to allow for those who are not yet comfortable with indoor singing to exit prior to the song service.
- There will be no offering collection, but offering plates will be placed at the back of the sanctuary for you to place your tithe and offerings in.
- One adult Sabbath School will be conducted in the sanctuary and one will be held in the Fireplace Room. Adult Sabbath School classes may also continue on Zoom.
- Children's Sabbath School will be conducted onsite with a Zoom option still available.
- All Sabbath School classes will begin at 10:00 a.m., and the worship service will begin at 11:10 a.m.
- Drinking fountains will reopen.
- Our restrooms are open.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, you must stay home!
A Worldwide Church Family
The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a mainstream Protestant church wit
h approximately 19 million members worldwide, including more than one million members in North America. The Adventist Church operates 173 hospitals and sanitariums and more than 7,500 schools around the world. The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) works within communities in more than 130 countries to provide community development and disaster relief.